Certain Views in an Uncertain Universe
posted by bernie at 2/12/2006 10:05:00 PM
You're an atheist?Better hope the Christian Right doesn't become the state religion in your lifetime. You won't have the same rights as everyone else.As far as abuses, are you saying there haven't been any abuses to Arabs post-9/11? If not, then an either-or-ist like you would be forced to agree with Gore.
Gore can be right about abuses and be wrong about saying so to our enemy.Your wife can be fat but you would be wrong to tell her that she looks like a big fat slob in that red dress.I did not comment on the abuses which I agree there are cases, but I do not agree that our government is wrong to engage in them in all circumstances.As for the Christian Right - I fear them equally as I do Islamacists.I could care less WHAT he was saying, I am upset that he was giving aid and comfort to the very people who are out to destroy us.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
<< Home
Post moved to http://plancksconstant.org/
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
You're an atheist?
Better hope the Christian Right doesn't become the state religion in your lifetime. You won't have the same rights as everyone else.
As far as abuses, are you saying there haven't been any abuses to Arabs post-9/11?
If not, then an either-or-ist like you would be forced to agree with Gore.
Gore can be right about abuses and be wrong about saying so to our enemy.
Your wife can be fat but you would be wrong to tell her that she looks like a big fat slob in that red dress.
I did not comment on the abuses which I agree there are cases, but I do not agree that our government is wrong to engage in them in all circumstances.
As for the Christian Right - I fear them equally as I do Islamacists.
I could care less WHAT he was saying, I am upset that he was giving aid and comfort to the very people who are out to destroy us.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
<< Home